Rich Vanpraet RPh, MBA
VP Clinical Pharmacy
Rich Vanpraet is the Regional Sales Manager for Valued Pharmacy Services. He joined VPS in October of 2014 in a sales and clinical pharmacist role. Following a 14 year retail pharmacy career, Richard entered the Managed Care Pharmacy industry with the Blues of Michigan where he quickly established himself as a broker advocate. After a nearly four year career with the Blues, Richard joined the PBM sales team for a private entity. He developed a passion for formulating innovative PBM solutions that save money for the plan sponsor and at the same time, offer the member a high quality prescription program.
Richard’s pharmacist background allows him to offer a unique perspective on the challenges of a prescription drug plan for both the plan sponsor and its membership. He believes that both the plan sponsor and the membership must both be satisfied in order to get the best overall experience.
Richard’s PBM experience includes brokers, TPAs, commercial groups, IHS, Taft Hartley Funds, 340b entities, municipalities, and school districts.
In his spare time, Richard enjoys traveling, landscaping, and playing hockey.
- Integrity: Our primary and most fundamental core value. We strive to match our words with actions.
- Execution: Better stated as “Extraordinary Execution” at all times on behalf of our client partners.
- Proactive: We anticipate our client’s needs with unmatched attention to detail.
- Accountable: We are responsible for our decisions and actions at all times.
- Innovation: We create value through new ideas and applications.